Order specific scaffold variants!
If you know exactly what kind of scaffold you want for your particular application, create your own well-plate with the specific scaffold variant from the drop-down menu before.
Don’t know which scaffold type is perfect for your application?
Use our easy-to-use screening kits to help you screen up to 19 different scaffold variants – enabling you to zero in on that perfect scaffold for your application.
Have a completely custom design in mind? BellaMake's proprietary Scaffold Design Platform allows you to mix-and-match unique architectures to perfectly mimic the physiological and biological properties of tissue being regenerated.
Our 3D cell culture scaffolds are compatible with both:
- Direct Cell Seeding and/or
- Seeding of cells embedded in any Hydrogel Matrix (e.g. GelMA, Matrigel®, Fibrin Glue, Agarose etc)
Casting of a cell-embedded Hydrogel matrix onto our scaffolds:
- Allows for easy handling of the construct during routine cell culture imaging and assays and
- Prevents the hydrogel matrix from shrinking or growing during the culture process – the scaffolds act as a reinforcing matrix.
Our 3D cell culture scaffolds are:
- Terminally sterilised by gamma irradiation and ready for use.
- 600-micron thick to enable efficient nutrient diffusion compatibility with most of your 2D Cell Culture assays.
- Treated with Plasma in order to promote cell attachment.
- Easily imaged using standard light microscopy techniques.